If you've considered having your database cleaned or
enhanced but have been wary due to the expense - think again!
UKLPS offer a FREE data cleaning Audit against the following suppression files for consumer and business names and addresses:
Clean and update names, addresses and telephone numbers to ensure that your communications are personalised, accurate and deliverable:
- Address Validation - Validate, correct and update address information using reference files such as PAF.
- Movers - Provide new, up-to-date contact names and/or addresses for consumers or businesses that have moved.
- Age Information - Provide actual date of birth and modelled age information for UK consumers.
Validate individual and business contact information to ensure that direct mail is deliverable and will reach the intended recipient:
- Individual Residency or Business Validation - Verify that an individual/business is present at an address.
- Telephone Number Validation – Validate that a telephone number for an individual or business is complete and up-to-date.
Identify individuals that cannot will not respond to your communications, thereby preventing consumer annoyance and reducing wasted costs:
- Goneaway Identification – Individuals/businesses that have moved house or premise.
- Bereavement Processing – Identify deceased individuals and family members that have recently suffered a bereavement.
- Preference Services – Identify individuals registered with the Preference Services.
- County Court Judgement Suppression – Remove individuals whom have a County Court Judgement.
Use additional information to provide an insight into the consumer or business, to ensure that the most appropriate offer is targeted at the right individual:
- Telephone Number Appending - Further enhance consumer and business contact information by appending telephone number details.
- Consumer Lifestyle Information – Enhance consumer data using 15+ Experian consumer demographics including age, household income and MOSAIC.
- Business Insight Data – Enhance business data using 10+ business profiling variables including no. of employees, turnover and SIC codes.
Accurately identify duplicate records to reduce wasted mailing costs and avoid causing annoyance:
- Self File Dedupe - Identify duplicate records within a single file.
- Cross File Dedupe - Identify duplicate records for the same individual or business across two files.
- Client Stop File Dedupe – Identify consumers/businesses on your mailing file that also appear on your customer file or your in-house 'do not mail' file.